Celebrating 50 years of reunions by hosting our 25th in our home state!
- Dates: July 7-9, 2022
- Host Hotel: Embassy Suites, 315 Julia St, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Please note: The city of New Orleans has special restrictions due to COVID-19. You can find out more here.
- Thursday, July 7 – Arrival and Check-In (mid day to early evening); Clifford Lucas Bowling Night (evening)
- Friday, July 8 – Free day, Family Banquet (evening)
- Saturday, July 9 – Free day, King’s Kids Festival (evening)
- Sunday – Departure
Registration opens on Friday, April 1, 2022.
Fees are due by Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
There is an option to register online and pay fees offline. Visit the registration website for more details.
Order Reunion T-Shirts
Official reunion t-shirts will be available for ordering until June 12, 2022.
- All rooms are suites with free breakfast, wifi, mini fridge, microwave, seating area with sofa sleeper, digital keys, and can be adjoining/connecting
- 2 Room Suite 1 sleeps 4 people and includes a king size bed; 2 Room Suite 2 sleeps 6 people and includes 2 queen beds
- A mile from the French Quarter, across the street from Emeril’s, a 3 minute walk from The Howlin’ Wolf, and 5 minute walk to the National World War II Museum
- Minutes from The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk mall with stores such as Coach, Gap, Forever 21, Kate Space, Le Creuset, Nordstrom Rack, Steve Madden, and more.
- 3.5 star rating on TripAdvisor
- The room rate and block cut-off is June 7, 2022.
- Rates are available from Thursday, July 7 to Sunday, July 10, 2022.
- Please note that there is no self-service parking at the hotel. Valet is required and is an additional fee.