Please note that the majority of our records are kept in a family tree this is not available online.
This 500+ page family history book has been a work in progress for over 35 years and features birth, death, marriage, and more information along with photos and documents for more than 3,000 people. This commemorative edition of family history was published to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Atlas Family Genealogy Research Project, the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, and family participation in the United States Civil Rights Movement.
Relations List – King Atlas, Sr.
Information as of January 7, 2017 and statistics as of July 5, 2018
Includes all known collateral and non-collateral relatives of King Atlas, Sr.
- 3,747 individuals
- 1,332 marriages/relationships
- Most Popular Surnames: Allen, Atlas, Baker, Brooks, Facen, Green, Lucas, Marshall, Nervis, Jackson, Jones, Nervis, Phillips, Robinson, Rosby, Russell, Scott, Singleton, Smith, Thompson, Williams, Wilson
Tree – King Atlas, Sr. – First Three Generations
Information as of April 24, 2015
Includes birth and death facts on the first three generations who descend from King Atlas, Sr.
Information in the family file can include:
- Name, including any nicknames, aliases or name changes
- Birth date and location
- Names of spouses and partners, including any nicknames or aliases
- Marriage information, including divorce
- U.S. Census schedules – 1870, 1880, 1900, 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940
- Historical tax information
- Military service
- Current location or whereabouts
- Number of children or believed number of children
- Historical addresses
- Publications that family members have been in, or have written
- Civic and social involvement Stories from family members
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Affiliation
- College enrollment information
- College degree completion including university and degree
- Vocation/Industry/Occupation Death date and location
- Death date and location
- Cause of death
- Social Security Death Index (SSDI)information
- Death certificate information
- Obituary/Obsequies information
- Funeral and memorial service information, such as location and date
- Burial information including cemetery, burial date, and plot
- Posthumous awards and recognition